Elsa pulled the snow tube out of the shed and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Now this is March.
It finally feels like Spring. This weekend was so lovely and the warmth is continuing through the week. We spent all Saturday afternoon working in the yard. It felt so good to be outside. We mostly did some mulching and cleaned up the yard a bit. And the car. I stepped in dog poop almost immediately upon being outside and couldn't figure out why it smelled like poop everywhere I was working. We also broke out the grill and cooked up some brats. And I even took my bike out for a spin. Hooray for Spring!




Elsa pulled the snow tube out of the shed and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.
Elsa pulled the snow tube out of the shed and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a lot of planting, but do you have snow?
ReplyDelete- Naomi