One night Ben and I (and Ruby) went to a book signing for Chef Vivian Howard's new book "Deep Run Roots." She was so kind and it was fun to meet her. We also got to have dinner from her traveling food truck.
One morning I tried a new section of the Neuse River Trail with Ruby and Simon.
I loved running in the fall. The trails were always lined with beautiful fall colors (these photos were taken at Lake Johnson) and I loved to watch the leaves change throughout the season.
Ben and I voted early, although we didn't avoid a long line by doing so. We were glad we could participate in the election. (But sadly, the unthinkable happened and Donald Trump won.)
And finally, I surprised the girls with a washboard for the backyard and they immediately got to work. I love watching their imaginations at work.

No comments:
Post a Comment