Thursday, October 11, 2007
Ok, one more trip to the beach...
Amelia and I drove down to Williamsburg, Virginia, on Tuesday and had a fabulous time visiting our good friends the Dyckmans. My friend Sarah and I were able to enjoy a night out by ourselves, complete with shopping and delicious nutella crepes. Amelia and Ethan have grown up together and it was fun to see them playing together again. They showed us some beautiful places and thanks to the warm weather, we got to spend a few hours enjoying some sun on a little beach near their house. Amelia loved being in the water again and got a little too brave a few times, going out a bit far. She wandered into the grassy area at one point and ended up with two feet full of prickly stickers that we had to painfully remove. (I really should keep a better eye on my child.) She is still walking on her heels today but I'm sure she'll recover soon. It was a great way to get through our usual mid-week blahs.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the top picture. I'm glad you were able to have a fun girls night out.
ReplyDelete