Monday, April 14, 2008
The Greatest Show on Earth...
...Or at least some good entertainment for a Thursday night. Ben called me Thursday morning to say he would be working late that night, so I decided a trip to the circus was in order. I called up Micaela and we took the girls to their first circus experience. Actually, it was a first for all of us. The girls loved the elephants and tigers and all the noise and chaos. They were fixated through the whole show, except for maybe the "dancing with the clowns" segment. And they didn't even mind that our seats were at the very back of the arena. And who knew dogs could really form a conga line? And I don't know why anyone ever thought it was a good idea to lock themselves in a big cage with 9 giant tigers and make them do tricks, because there was something creepy about watching that last tiger do a "tigger hop" on his back legs across the stage. But I was glad to know that people were still being shot out of cannons.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We went too and my kids loved it. They were happy to see the zebras as well!! Can't beat the circus-even if you are in the back and you don't pay until they are 2 years old!!
ReplyDeleteWendi