Friday, January 2, 2009

Breakfast of champions.

There is no better way to start the new year than with a delicious breakfast.


Chocolate croissants right out of the oven and dark chocolate gingerbread hot cocoa.




Amelia struggles with the concept of time. She refers to everything in the past as "last night" and it's hard to explain tomorrow vs. next week vs. one month. So to have an entire holiday based on time was a bit difficult for her to grasp. But she always likes a good party.


The Happy New Year pose. And our New Years Eve dinner of appetizers.

4 comments:

  1. Are those chocolate croissants Trader Joes? I'm so glad you introduced those to us. In fact they are a freezer staple now. Sorry again about being party poopers. We barely even stayed up that night. I know, totally bummers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I probably should have put a disclaimer that I did not actually make the croissants, just baked them. I really think they're just as good as some I've had in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I think you could go into business on being a homemaker and give Martha a run for her money. Your holidays are always so neat-cool dishes, cool food, cool decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year!!! I have loved looking at your holiday photos. Good times! Your girls are so adorable, and it was fun to see photos of them with little James. What a cutie! Glad you could all get together in Green Bay.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...