Elsa loves:
Being out of the house.
Riding in the car.
Her dad.
Car keys.
Balls being tossed.
Sucking the three middle fingers on her right hand.
Watching her big sister.
Apples and prunes.
She also loves going to bed. She does a few happy kicks, rolls over, sticks her fingers in her mouth, and we don't hear from her for about 12 hours. Amelia likes to climb into Elsa's crib in the morning and load it up with toys and entertain her while we get a few extra minutes in bed...
Apparently, she also loves going to movies. Last week we took the girls to see "Tale of Despereaux" and we weren't really sure if Elsa would sit through much of it. But she sat on Ben's lap for the entire movie and never made a peep. She chewed on toys and watched the movie the whole time. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but I'll take it.
She is crawling now and making me realize how dusty my floors are. Somehow she always ends up under the desk or under a chair.
Her smile is pretty much the best part of my day. Hooray for Elsa!
(She loves being in this jumper, but she was mostly laughing at Ben and Amelia who were tossing a ball around. She loves playing with Amelia, even when a ball is being thrown at her face.)
I love that laugh and that smile, what a cute little girl!
ReplyDeleteCute! She seems like such a happy baby. I hope in the next few months Liz will entertain Alaina and let us sleep in a little bit.
ReplyDeleteHey, I recognize that jumper! :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad sweet little Elsa is enjoying it! She truly is a gem! :-)
She is so sweet!!! I loved reading your thoughts about your little girl. I can't believe our babies are 9 months old!
ReplyDeleteI know we discused this the other day, but you really need to write on all Elsa's pictures!!
ReplyDelete