We have some gnomes floating around our yard and Elsa loves to play with them. I found this gnome costume and had to give it a try. Elsa was excited to put it on, but wasn't too keen on the hat and beard. And without the hat and beard, she was pretty much a lumberjack with elf shoes. So I returned the costume and she now has a witch costume and Amelia's old elephant costume to choose from. But of course she has now started saying she wants to be a gnome. We'll see what happens on Halloween...
I think that is so cute. Too bad she was against it.
ReplyDeleteI wanted Kennedy to be the same thing this year (only the pink one) but got the veto. Hopefully you were able to return it.
ReplyDeleteOk, that is the most darling costume. I thought it would be cute when you told me about it, but seeing the pictures.....way cute!
ReplyDeletethat first picture made kristilyn and i laugh out loud. that kid is too cute for her own good. i for one am holding out for the gnome costume, and believe righteousness will prevail. even if it doesn't we will expect some awesome photos of the finals selections. have a great time trick or treating.
ReplyDeletei want to be a gnome too!
ReplyDelete