We decided to only spend one night at the hospital and brought Simon home on Thursday evening. He was greeted by three very excited siblings. My mom was an incredible help while we were at the hospital. It was a huge relief for me to have her here and know that the kids were well taken care of while I was at the hospital.
Simon's welcoming crew:
That sleepy newborn state in the first few weeks is so sweet. Cuddling with a tiny sleeping baby is the best. My view during the first few days home:
This was a rare quiet moment one morning before Amelia left for school.
Enjoy celebrating quiet moments! Hope Simon stays in the sleepy newborn stage as long as possible.
ReplyDeleteOh he looks like his dad! what a fun time, to have a newborn in your home. Wish I could snuggle with him!
ReplyDeleteI love every single one of those pics. Newborns are the best! I want to come see you!
ReplyDelete