Our first experience at the Museum of Natural Sciences in Raleigh was pretty awful. It was a cold Saturday morning in the winter and the museum was so crowded it was hard to see or enjoy anything. I was looking forward to returning at a less busy time. A summer weekday afternoon was perfect. Fewer people and lots of exhibits to ourselves. Plus, this museum is free which is super cool. Ben was able to join us too which always makes things more enjoyable. He took the boys around to some exhibits while I took the girls into the science room where we got to try all kinds of experiments using microscopes and beakers and pipettes! The girls loved it.
We finished up the evening with our science week movie...
Honey I Shrunk the Kids!
And a few random photos from the week:
Elsa was throwing a massive tantrum one morning and I found this on the door.
Watching a deer approach. Usually they are back in the woods but this one actually came into the fenced yard.
Simon is ALWAYS climbing. This was not the first time I found him in the sink. With the water running. Endless trouble with this kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment