Mother's Day was a little crazy. I left the mountain cabin early to drive home in time to prep dinner and attend to my church responsibilities. Elsa came with me to keep me company and she really wanted to sing the Mother's Day song in church (which I was playing the piano for). It was a hectic day at church managing primary (as it always is). Everyone else arrived home from the mountains in the afternoon. I loved doing a video chat with my siblings and mom after church. While I was on the phone, the kids put together a cute presentation with flowers, fun homemade cards, and fancy glasses and lemonade for me and Ben's mom. We had yummy veggie and chicken skewers on the grill for dinner and chocolate tres leches cake for dessert. Ben and the kids served me breakfast in bed the following Sunday morning.
Playing a game of "Mother May I?" after dinner.
Life-size self-portraits from Simon and Oliver.
No comments:
Post a Comment