Thursday, January 7, 2016

the nutcracker

Ben surprised me and the girls with tickets to see the Nutcracker (performed by the Carolina Ballet) a few days before Christmas. We had such a fun time. The girls had never been to a ballet or such a big venue and loved seeing all the dancers on the stage and the special effects. Since Ben had to be out of town, we found a babysitter for the boys for the afternoon and loved having a girls outing. (I also enjoyed a much needed break from Simon's crazy energy after dealing with the kids on my own 24/7 for most of the month.) I gave each of the girls their own little nutcracker when we got downtown and they both wanted to bring theirs into the ballet. It was really cute. Amelia is starting to outgrow so many things so I love it when I can still see glimpses of a little girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...