Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Last day of preschool + field day

Simon had such a great year of preschool. He loved his class and his teachers, Mrs. Isla and Mrs. Christy.

I volunteered at Oliver's field day. It was crazy and loud but I had fun watching the kids try out all the stations. Amelia's fifth grade teachers from last year invited her class to meet up at Pelican's for snoballs and to wish them luck on their first middle school "end of year" exams. She had the BEST teachers last year and it was fun to see them again.

Elsa had her big Olympic field day a few days later (2nd-5th grades). She was the fastest girl in her class so she got to run in the big relay at the end of field day. It was so fun to watch her run. (I didn't get any pictures though.)









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...