We had a fabulous week in Green Bay enjoying family, old friends, butterburgers, frozen custard, snow, and all other things Wisconsin. We even came home with a suitcase full of cheese, courtesy of my dad, the cheese scientist.
Alpacas, shovels, and bathrooms. A video retrospective:
Looks like you guys had a great trip! It was fun to see all your pictures. I especially enjoyed all the bathroom pictures...it's amazing what they can do.
It looks like so much fun!! I can't believe how much snow they still have. It looks like you hit all the important spots. What about Krolls? No one at my house understands the butter burger draw. I guess you just have to have the experience.
Looks like you guys had a great trip! It was fun to see all your pictures. I especially enjoyed all the bathroom pictures...it's amazing what they can do.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like so much fun!! I can't believe how much snow they still have. It looks like you hit all the important spots. What about Krolls? No one at my house understands the butter burger draw. I guess you just have to have the experience.
ReplyDelete