We love it when Emma comes over. And an added bonus when Micaela brings over hot chocolate and pastries and we get to sit back and enjoy the morning while the girls go crazy.
Cute! I hope you guys made it out of here safely this morning. I bet you (and the grandparents especially) are glad we didn't get the dreaded ice storm.
I just realized from clicking on the Webb's blog that I was in Jerusalem with Phil. He sent out a blog over our J-email lists a while ago, and I just now made the connection. Small world.
Cute! I hope you guys made it out of here safely this morning. I bet you (and the grandparents especially) are glad we didn't get the dreaded ice storm.
ReplyDeleteI just realized from clicking on the Webb's blog that I was in Jerusalem with Phil. He sent out a blog over our J-email lists a while ago, and I just now made the connection. Small world.