Friday, August 22, 2008

Funniest video ever. (If you're a font geek like me)

So far my attempt to name our children after fonts has failed. We came close to Arial Black. If we ever have a boy, it's Garamond for sure.

5 comments:

  1. Artsy Farts... I'm laughing all over again. I love this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED THIS!!!

    I think I have been working with fonts way too long to get those jokes.

    =]
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could, I would make this post in my all time favorite font- Sand. You have to check out this great report on the Fontys. I have to agree that Chicago is way under appreciated.

    http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28261

    -Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ending. Comic Sans to the rescue! The latest all-purpose font. Great for bulletins, flyers, newsletters. Perfect for that "Hey, I may look good, but I'm also the casual, kick-back and relax guy" look.

    Times New Roman is out though, now that Microsoft Vista's default Word font is Calibri.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...