Apparently, this was a parade.
A picnic. Sometimes it's hard to find a place to sit in our house.
Bedtime for the animals.
A fashion show. She is very methodical in her placement of items. Upon closer examination, you'll notice that camel is resting on an Amelia-made bed, crafted with envelopes, and tucked in nicely with a dryer sheet.
I have no idea what was going on here. But I like it.
Conducting school. I believe it was snack time.
She pulled this drawer out and carefully filled it with an array of items.
A castle.
Even Amelia admitted this was just a pile of stuff.
While I was busy feeding Elsa one day, Amelia managed to empty all of the drawers in Elsa's room and her own room and pile them up. This happened in only a matter of minutes.
It is no small task to keep our house clean.
I love it!! Jordan did the exact same thing-must be the age:):) Jordan would make "nests" and I was forbidden to move them, and sometimes they would get bigger by th day. We would also have travelling birthday parties, she would pack for trips to nana and papa's house and sometimes like Amelia had just big piles of stuff. She is a little better-now it is smaller piles of pens, paper, crayons, scissors, glue, stickers, coloring books, etc. Fun stuff!!
ReplyDeleteThe parade of animals is very similar to her "my little ponies on paper towels" display at mom and dad's last year. Abe think that Amelia was a poltergeist before she was born.
ReplyDeleteIf her mother wasn't always organizing and lining things up.... uh huh. Truly the laundry room set up is the best. Love the bottles of water in the paper towel rolls. This made my day!
ReplyDeleteA true artist! I love how Camel is wearing a princess crown in the castle photo.
ReplyDelete