A lovely bike ride followed by the most scenic picnic ever.
On Memorial Day we went to the National Arboretum to explore the expansive grounds on our bikes. There were the most beautiful hidden areas all over the place. I especially loved the area full of flowering Dogwood trees. We found the most incredible tree to sit under for our picnic. It was dropping flowers on us the whole time.
the last picture is too much for words. you have such a cute family. ben for climbing a tree to take a picture of you and the girls. the girls are just down right cute...and then there's you. adorable.
I love the pictures...the arboretum is beautiful. I had to re-read the first sentence a couple of times because I thought it said, "the most expensive grounds." I was thinking, "pretty sure it was free when I was there last...."
the last picture is too much for words. you have such a cute family. ben for climbing a tree to take a picture of you and the girls. the girls are just down right cute...and then there's you.
ReplyDeleteadorable.
I love the pictures...the arboretum is beautiful. I had to re-read the first sentence a couple of times because I thought it said, "the most expensive grounds." I was thinking, "pretty sure it was free when I was there last...."
ReplyDeleteHow absolutely picturesque! You guys go to the most beautiful places.
ReplyDelete