Sunday, October 18, 2009

GERMANY (Garmisch-Partenkirchen)

Our next stop were the twin villages of Garmisch and Partenkirchen where we spent a few nights. Upon entering the villages, we immediately encountered this:





We stayed in a really lovely hotel, Reindl's Partenkirchner Hof. They had a really nice spa area where we enjoyed a relaxing swim in the pool with a lovely view of the alps. They also had a great restaurant in the hotel...it was "French month" at the restaurant and we enjoyed a delicious four-course meal one evening.

The view from our balcony:











Our hotel. I couldn't get enough of all the flower window boxes everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Okay can I just say it looks like you painted in the wispy clouds in your pictures, I love those kind of clouds and it just make the pictures have more life. Thanks for sharing the pictures with me. I dough I will ever get to that part of the world in my life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...