Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas dresses. Thoroughly documented.

Elsa has observed Amelia enough to know exactly what to do when you wear a fancy dress. She immediately started twirling when I put it on her. And she immediately started frowning when I pulled out the camera.

But I got a few happy shots. With a bribe of suckers.

















5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the shot of Elsa in her tights with her hard-earned sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And Elsa's hair is getting long enough for a barette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are absolutely darling! Just beautiful...and don't you love a good lollipop bribe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see the little matching shoes when you showed us the dresses at Thanksgiving. What cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elsa has observed Amelia enough to know exactly what to do when you wear a fancy dress.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...