Monday, January 11, 2010

Exploring Space

We needed to escape the house Saturday afternoon so we decided to check out the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. Like many places around here, it was free. Unlike many places around here, nobody was there. Amelia and Elsa were the only kids and loved exploring the exhibits. They spent most of their time in the play area that had books, puzzles, and dress-up clothes. Space-related of course. When we drove away, Amelia said "I want to be an astronaut when I get big."











3 comments:

  1. These are darling pictures...and did you know that my junior high was named Goddard. Crazy! :) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fab. sarah...i would like to see a picture of you in the astronaut gear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know there was a kid's play place. I totally missed that last time I was there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...