This is one of the conference rooms. (Ben LOVES being photographed at work.) They paid over a million dollars just to have a central column removed from this room so it wouldn't obstruct anybody's view of the screens.
The view from the conference room.
Checking out the corner office.
Each corner of each floor had different colored glass and the furniture was all in very bold and bright colors.
I always love to see what Ben has been working on and it's fun to see what kind of new technologies are out there now. Plus, an evening in D.C. is always fun. After the tour, we stopped at the Luna Cafe for some yummy dinner and enjoyed being the only people eating on the patio (as soon as the man with the smelly cigar left).
Check out those sweet potato fries!
you're looking quite adorable....the green suits you.
ReplyDeleteAt first I thought I read, "They paid Ben a million dollars..."
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome building! And a nice daytime date. It was great seeing you guys again. Hope you got home safe. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete