We hadn't even made it to the main part of the fort and it happened...my camera died. My favorite little Canon PowerShot point and shoot. It just gave up and died. (Amelia says it's because I use it too much.) Even though I have the new DSLR, I still take my Canon everywhere, especially to places that I would rather not lug around a bigger camera. I will definitely be going back to Fort Washington soon with my nice camera though because there were some great photo opportunities that I missed.
We spent the afternoon cooling off in the backyard. We even bought a bigger pool so Ben and I could cool off as well.
A little water ballet.
Love the pools! Love fort washington... definite photo opps there for sure. Sorry about your camera :(
ReplyDeleteWow. Death in June.
ReplyDeleteI really think that you guys have the best backyard water paraphernalia ever! Wish I was there. And bummer about your point and shoot. I like mine still too. And you are SO NOT lazy. :)
ReplyDeletelove the tutu swimsuit
ReplyDelete