Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Kindergarten Halloween

Amelia had a Halloween party at school on Friday. I showed up to help out and it was fun to see all the kids in their costumes. Amelia loved wearing her costume and eating lots of goodies.




(Listening to a Halloween story.)




That is a Georgetown cupcake Amelia is eating. Yes, THE Georgetown Cupcake. The $30 for a dozen Georgetown cupcake. Someone brought in 3 dozen and sadly, most of them were left licked but uneaten on the kids' plates. Such a sad sight. Five year olds are the wrong audience for such a delicacy. But I was glad I was there to enjoy one.

They also had a Halloween dance after school. They had the K-2 kids meet in the gym. When I went to pick Amelia up after the dance, we saw them finishing up a dance. It was quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. All the kids were lined up with partners facing them forming a big line and the pairs were taking turns promenading down the line. Amelia was having a blast.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun night! I love the girls costumes. As for the cupcakes, I don't even know what to say.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...