Sunday, November 7, 2010

A taste of Fall

I spent much of October experimenting with new recipes involving pumpkin and the pumpkin craze is definitely continuing through November. Here are some favorites (recipes can be found here.)

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies:


Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls...Elsa was really into these:


Pumpkin Swirl Brownies:


Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal:

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Sarah. You are ever my hero. I think you are such a great mama. All the wonderful food, adventures, clever costumes, adorable clothes, and always happy faces. What an awesome little family you have. Are you getting anxious to have the new baby join you? Or are you in that panic mode, feeling like it is happening too fast? Well, either way, I wish you luck. I think you were smart to have those girls first; they are going to be such great little helpers.

    Someday we are going to make it out there to see you. I want to come see the leaves next year for our 12-year anniversary... We'll see how it goes.

    Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the yummy ideas! Kenny loves pumpkin and asks for it year-round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked you awhile ago to be able to keep following your blog when you went private. I just wanted you to know I still read it, and I wish I could eat all of your fall treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah,

    2 things:

    1) nice photos. the monastery shots are great.

    2) seeing elsa with the pumpkin treats made me think of when she busted into the room jumped on the bed between klyn and i and giggled endlessly while we tickled her. man...you've got some sweet kids.

    also, good luck with baby 3. i hear you are close. we'll be thinking about you. i guess that's 3 things.

    please tell ben hi from us too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...