But...he's so cute. And he is an excellent sleeper at night. And he makes cute sounds. And cute faces. And his sisters adore him. He weighs about 12 1/2 pounds now. He still LOVES to be on his changing table. He would be happy if someone talked to him all day long.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
3 months old!
Oliver is 3 months old today! He still tends to be really fussy or really smiley. Three doctors and three diagnoses later, we're still struggling with his fussy eating problem. He's still on medication for reflux. I was hoping we would see an improvement by 3 months, but I guess we'll hope for 6 months now.
But...he's so cute. And he is an excellent sleeper at night. And he makes cute sounds. And cute faces. And his sisters adore him. He weighs about 12 1/2 pounds now. He still LOVES to be on his changing table. He would be happy if someone talked to him all day long.











But...he's so cute. And he is an excellent sleeper at night. And he makes cute sounds. And cute faces. And his sisters adore him. He weighs about 12 1/2 pounds now. He still LOVES to be on his changing table. He would be happy if someone talked to him all day long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet little man you have, I love his fuzzy hair!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Sarah! He is just precious. What an adorable little boy!
ReplyDeleteUp until now, I have only seen Sarah's gene pool in Oliver. I definitely see some Ben in these pictures now! Oliver is adorable and I wish we could meet him before he grows up!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I can't get over how much your kids all look alike!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 months Oliver! What priceless expressions. I should send Gray out to visit, he could talk 24hrs a day. We would both get a break from entertaining duty.
ReplyDeleteawww, so cute! my sister's 4th has major reflux problems too (i have never seen projectile spit up like his before) AND on top of it it turns out he might be lactose intolerant so she has to lay off dairy while she's still nursing. bummer.
ReplyDeleteCute cute photos! Our Jake had projectile reflux and he outgrew it when he started eating solid foods. We tried meds for a few days but it didn't help. Good luck.
ReplyDelete