Saturday, April 2, 2011

Light as a Feather

Parents were invited to attend Amelia's ballet/tap class last week to see what the kids have been learning (we're not allowed to sit in on the classes normally). They received their costumes for the end-of-the-year recital and the girls were giddy with excitement. It was like a pink chicken coop in there with all the hot pink feathers flying everywhere and everything was covered in glitter from the hats. The girls put their costumes on and then showed us how their dance is coming along. I could do without the Miss America song, but I have to admit that the girls were pretty cute. Particularly my little curly-haired Amelia.

Here is a sneak peak, although I'm sure I will post more photos after the recital in June. I've got to get my money's worth out of that costume.















The full routine:

1 comment:

  1. so cute!! I've seen much worse costumes, so you're lucky!! My kids loves watching the video. Amelia is such a fun little girl!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...