Friday, April 8, 2011

Perils of the Lost Jungle!

It had been far too long since we braved the Perils of the Lost Jungle. Amelia didn't have school on Monday so we all headed out for some mini golf action. We love this place. There are crazy surprises at every hole (animatronic gorillas, komodo dragons, shrunken heads, secret passages, and lots of sound effects). And you get wet. Elsa was pretty freaked out. Amelia and I managed a few holes-in-one. Oliver enjoyed the scenery.

I wish we had video of what transpired on the 18th hole. I helped Elsa hit her ball and we actually got a hole-in-one. She ran to the hole to grab her ball and a huge blast of air came out of the hole. Elsa's hair blew everywhere, her skirt flew up, and her ball flew out of the hole. She was stunned silent for a moment and then ran away screaming, declaring that she did NOT like this golf place. Maybe it's wrong, but I'm still laughing about it.









We tried out a new burger place that was nearby, Burger 7. Good burgers (my whole wheat bun was awesome!), yummy sweet potato fries, terrible shakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...