Wednesday, September 14, 2011

preschool + elsa

Elsa started preschool on Tuesday and was beyond excited. After watching Amelia head off to school every September, she was ready for her turn. She is going to the same preschool that Amelia attended but is in a different class...Lil' Buckaroos. Her teacher is from Texas and the room has a Texas/cowboy theme. She was really excited about carrying her backpack around. She had fun her first day but was upset that her teacher wouldn't let her jump off the slide in the soft play room. (She definitely doesn't have the same "must follow every rule" attitude that Amelia has.)

She also refuses to look at me when I'm taking pictures.










Oliver wondering why he was left out of the photo shoot.




Ben pulled Elsa aside during the open house and started explaining that we wouldn't be staying with her the next day. She said "dad, you have to let me go." Of course she just wanted him to let go of her arm so she could keep playing, but we were amused.

Discovering her classroom at the open house the day before school started:




3 comments:

  1. I love all those different expressions of Elsa!! She is so funny:) And I love those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute preschooler! Cute dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her expression on the one with her hands in her pockets! Ditto on the shoes. You're training up the 4th generation of shoe lover.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...