My dear friend (and master screen printer) Kristilyn printed a fantastic scarf for me a few years ago and I wear it all the time. I decided to try and print some myself. I used the American Apparel jersey scarves which are super comfy. Although next time I think I'll attempt to buy fabric and cut my own.
There are always a few goofs along the way, but generally they turned out okay. I printed a few totes for the girls too.
I love those! Seriously, so awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks Courtney!
ReplyDeleteDid your family just love them? I like the pattern. I remember watching my dad silk screen posters when I was a kid. I love prints!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo Pretty!
ReplyDeleteSarah...I'm looking at this with my friend Sydney cuz we saw that you screen printed the bear. Where should we look for simple screening instructions that really work? Tell me cousin! Oh, and your post is up. I noticed it was in the readers already..hahaha...I'm new, what can I say!
ReplyDeletek.