I came around the corner one night to find Oliver covered in what looked like shaving cream. Except it was spray foam sealant. He was sliding around on the floor having a grand time. (Spray foam sealant is basically foamy caulking and it dries quickly.) His clothes were ruined and it took a fair amount of scrubbing to clean up the floors (and doors and cabinets). Luckily Amelia and Elsa stepped right in to help. A lot of it had already been cleaned up when I took these photos but his hair was covered in foam and starting to dry. He got to enjoy an extra long soak in the tub.
The next morning I heard a crash downstairs and came down to find a broken picture frame and Oliver running around the house giggling, carrying a large shard of broken glass.
Whenever I'm cleaning up one mess, someone is making another.
Enjoying the tree in his sisters' room.
I have to laugh at this post. This has been my life with Spencer and Landon for the last, oh, about 7 years. Boys are just so curious...I used to call Spencer a cross between Curious George and Dennis the Menace. He never did anything to be purposefully destructive, but he was just so dang curious!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't think my boys combined have caused as much trouble as Oliver!
ReplyDelete