Our nativity production this year was a bit chaotic. Elsa was a very serious Mary trying to act alongside a completely crazy Joseph.
Joseph and Mary went off script here, wrestling on the floor, arguing about something.
Elsa insisted that Simon be baby Jesus. He enjoyed it for about 30 seconds.
Joseph was not a super helpful husband.
Amelia was a wiseman and a few other parts as needed.
After we had recovered from the nativity play, we had our traditional chocolate fondue and then the kids opened up new pajamas and set out some cookies for Santa. After they were in bed, Ben and I watched It's a Wonderful Life.
I am laughing at your Joseph antics and commentary. We have a nativity chocolate molds and I feel a little weird about eating it too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh Sarah! It's good to see other nativities are acted out with crazy antics and fighting just like ours!
ReplyDelete