Veggie kabobs on the grill one night.
Reading books.
The kids love to perform. They took turns singing and then the girls performed a duet of "Let it Go" from Frozen.
My mom was able to spend an extra week with us and work from here. We loved having her around a little longer.
It is rare for Oliver to fall asleep in your lap. Grandma has the magic touch.
A pretty sunset as seen from our front yard.
My mom babysat the kids so Ben and I could go out one night. We did dinner and a movie in downtown Raleigh. It also happened to be the monthly gallery stroll so we checked out a few different art galleries. We tried the Mexican restaurant Centro for dinner. Our food was delicious. I had the Chilaquiles Verdes con Huevos and it was so good.
One of the main squares in downtown Raleigh has a giant statue of an acorn.
Hurray for awesome grandma's and date nights! My mom is coming next week and I can't wait.
ReplyDelete