Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens

I was so glad I could squeeze in a little adventure with Jessica. Since the girls were at the Little's house in the morning, I took the other 3 kids and met Jessica at Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens. Even though we both got stuck in horrible traffic and our time was cut short, Kenilworth is such a gem in the middle of a pretty crappy area and worth the effort. The lotus were blooming (I love seeing them in all their different stages of blooming) and the walk around the ponds was just beautiful. I can never get enough of this place.

















The kids got a little more play time with the Littles that afternoon before we started our journey back to North Carolina. The girls had worked on a play all morning and performed it for us. Oliver and Calvin had so much fun running around together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...