Friday, August 12, 2016

Virginia trip.

Ben had to do some work at Andrews Air Force Base outside of D.C. so we decided to join him. He had an unexpected trip to Charleston come up right before this trip so instead of being able to drive up with us, I drove up with the kids and Ben was going to meet us there that evening.  I got stuck in horrible traffic heading up 95 (of course) which added an extra hour to our trip. But we were so happy to finally arrive at our first stop, the Davis house! Our original plans were thwarted due to major rain. But the kids still got some time to play and Jessica introduced us to a delicious Mediterranean place for dinner. So yummy.

Unfortunately, there were some crazy air travel delays that day and Ben didn't end up getting in until 1 a.m. I had the fun task of checking into our hotel with all 5 kids and luggage and getting everyone to sleep. The girls were super helpers and we survived.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...