Amelia turned 3 on Friday. We celebrated on Saturday when Ben got back from Las Vegas. We took her to see Kung Fu Panda and then had cake and opened presents. After numerous cake requests, she finally settled on a frog cake, which was good because I wasn't sure how to make some of her other cake requests.




We think Amelia is pretty awesome. My favorite thing about Amelia is her wild imagination. She is so creative. She keeps us laughing all the time.
When I read your post, I thought, hm, what is "Kung Fu Panda". Then I saw the last picture and thought, oh, it's a Kung fu panda, of course.
ReplyDeleteAmelia gives new meaning to the expression "open wide". (pic 2)
Your frog cake is excellent! You and Jen are quite the cake decorators.
ReplyDeleteOK, so I marveled at the room re-do & having almost gotten over that I see this. You have serious skills. I'll have to enlist your help (long-distance) for Porter's 1st birthday in a couple of months.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Amelia! That cake looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow! You really are becoming an expert on cool cakes. I say the frog tops the fish from last year. You'll have to teach me your skills.
ReplyDelete