Sunday, June 8, 2008

It. Is. HOT!

I can't believe the heat and humidity of summer is already upon us. This weekend the temperatures were pushing 100 degrees and the air was nice and thick. On Friday afternoon, Ben and I beat the heat by hiding out in the movie theater and watching Indiana Jones. On Saturday, we attempted a trip to the park. There was a little train ride that offered some shade and a nice breeze, and Amelia was thrilled when we happened to run into the Webbs there and she was able to play with Emma. We even got to play some disc golf which was fun since it's been too long since I've broken out my discs. We discovered that Amelia is a natural. Eventually the heat got to all of us and we headed home to fill up the swimming pool and Ben was kind enough to stand in front of the hot grill and cook us some burgers.

Swimming...






The train...


Disc golf...check out that form!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...