Update for this week:
I have one child that only wants to eat and poop. I have another child that refuses to eat and poop. So on the average, we're doing pretty good.
Amelia survived her tests at the hospital and the results were good. More interesting was her response to the nurse when she asked Amelia what her name was. Amelia stated very firmly "my name is bun." She still insists that is her name. Sometimes she adds the phrase "and I like to play the drums."
Elsa is spoiling me and I usually only have to get up once at night with her. She's getting chubbier by the day. My mom is leaving today which will be sad. No more childless errands for me during the day. Ben will be leaving for Las Vegas on Monday for a week so perhaps the reality of two children will finally set in.
No comments:
Post a Comment