but where are the photos of her emerging from a cauliflower patch, or as the bud of a sunflower? ann geddes would not be pleased.
Wow, those are incredible. Seriously! Love them.
These are so, so great! Good inspiration! She's beautiful!
Thanks for the shout out Sarah! I just love Amelia! She is so fun!
Jill did such a good job. I love the new pictures.
Amelia needs to be in a magazine! Love the pictures.
but where are the photos of her emerging from a cauliflower patch, or as the bud of a sunflower? ann geddes would not be pleased.
ReplyDeleteWow, those are incredible. Seriously! Love them.
ReplyDeleteThese are so, so great! Good inspiration! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out Sarah! I just love Amelia! She is so fun!
ReplyDeleteJill did such a good job. I love the new pictures.
ReplyDeleteAmelia needs to be in a magazine! Love the pictures.
ReplyDelete