Friday, October 10, 2008

Hoopla.

My most recent project has been creating wall hangings using embroidery hoops, fabric scraps, and my sewing machine. I stole the idea from someone else and played around with it. After I made a few wall hangings, I decided to experiment a bit more. I have a tendency to turn various items into clocks and the hoops were no exception.





8 comments:

  1. I love your clocks. You have a great eye for color. I love when you see moms using there creative minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the fabrics you used. What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure genius. Maybe you should be opening your own etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could have just a fraction of a fraction of your creativity.....you are simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Sarah. I love to see your decorating ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. makes me want to try my own, but i think i need to just commission them from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear, you have more creativity in your little finger than I do in my whole body! Cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...