On Friday morning, we drove through Amish country and on some of the most beautiful country roads. We enjoyed sampling all the Amish jams at Kitchen Kettle Village and then warmed up with some apple cider.
Amelia enjoying a Chocolate Whoopie pie in Intercourse, PA.
Then it was off to another visit at Longwood Gardens. I have wanted to return since our first visit a few months ago when Amelia was so sick. She was in much better spirits this time. After a few hours of wandering all over the gardens, which are huge, we discovered that camel was missing. So we embarked on Camel Rescue Mission No. 57. I was secretly hoping that maybe this would finally be the end of camel. But alas, some kind person had actually turned him, excuse me, HER into the lost and found.
There was a huge display of chrysanthemums of all colors. I couldn't get enough of them.
How amazing. I have decided that we need to plan a trip to come visit you & see all (ok, some) of all the wonderful things you have back there! But I won't bring my same brown stripey sweater that you're wearing here. That could get embarassing.
ReplyDelete