I had a very early morning flight on Thursday, but I was rewarded with some lovely views of the sunrise. I also enjoyed traveling with one small handbag and a small messenger bag. I have never traveled so lightly. It was wonderful.
We all flew into Seattle and actually timed it so we arrived within minutes of each other. We rented a car and drove up to Vancouver. It was rainy but the drive was still pretty and so fun to chat with everyone.
After arriving in Vancouver, we headed out to find a place for dinner and ended up at this really nice seafood place. The food was so delicious, including the parmesan frites! We stayed up way too late that night talking and laughing.
And dessert of course.
So jealous. On your drive up to Vancouver you drove through my hometown, Ferndale. Just about 15 minutes south of the border. Loved seeing all the pictures of places I've been!
ReplyDeleteHow dang fun. Please tell my sisters & my mom how fun it is to go on girl trips together. They will not comply.
ReplyDeleteOh-- And I'm SOOO happy about Steph! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you guys go on girls trips. The pictures are beautiful as well as that tasty looking dessert.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip. Congrats to your sister on being cancer-free! Really happy for your family to hear that good news.
ReplyDelete