Amelia and Elsa were very excited to hold him. And then quickly got on with their lives when they realized he didn't really do much. Elsa did manage to drop a few things on his head while he was here, so I guess we know what we're in for with our next baby...
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Genghis Gong
I was fortunate enough to see all four of my siblings in the same weekend. My sister Erin and her husband Abe drove down to D.C. from Michigan while we were in Utah and stayed at our house (Abe had a conference). We were able to spend a day with them when we got home and meet our newest nephew/cousin Jonah (affectionately nicknamed Genghis).
Amelia and Elsa were very excited to hold him. And then quickly got on with their lives when they realized he didn't really do much. Elsa did manage to drop a few things on his head while he was here, so I guess we know what we're in for with our next baby...


Amelia and Elsa were very excited to hold him. And then quickly got on with their lives when they realized he didn't really do much. Elsa did manage to drop a few things on his head while he was here, so I guess we know what we're in for with our next baby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the second picture. He looks fake - no baby could be that rigid.
ReplyDelete