On Tuesday I had to give someone a ride to the Reston Hospital. It's not often that I find myself in Reston, but it gave me a good excuse to go to
Pitango and try out their gelato (they have some D.C. locations as well). And it did not disappoint. Creamy and delicious. After sampling a few flavors, I went with a combo of chocolate chocolate chip gelato and raspberry sorbet. Elsa had to keep reminding me to share. We were both happy with the selection.



(Thanks for the recommendation Kristilyn!)
ironic! we've had that on a list to try for 3 months from a friend recommendation too. it's on this month's 'musts'... along with a lil dinner party with the blacks!!
ReplyDeleteThe one with Elsa cheesing it up is adorable!
ReplyDeleteoh i'm so glad you went. we'll have to go next time i'm in town. i'll even share with elsa.
ReplyDeleteThat looks yummy and fun!
ReplyDeleteLove Naomi
I love this place, and I saw Owen Wilson there (DC on 7th)
ReplyDelete