Saturday, November 20, 2010

Introducing...

Oliver Benjamin Black
Born Friday, November 19, 2010 at 12:35 p.m.
8 lbs 2 oz
20 inches



They let us leave the hospital Saturday evening and it's nice to be home. More photos and info to come...

12 comments:

  1. Hooray! Congratulations. He looks just like one of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so very cute!!! can't wait to see more. Congrats guys. Wish I was there to hold him. Glad you are home and recovering. I am sure the girls are so very excited too! Love you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie!! I can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love his name! He's such a beautiful newborn! Can't wait to see more of him. We hope you're doing well Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a boy in your family now! We are so excited for you guys. He is absolutely darling! I hope everything went well. Love you guys! PS...we are in Woodbridge for a couple of days after Thanksgiving to see my dad. Can we sneak up and see you guys and new baby? If just for a short moment? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so great! He looks adorable, and I love the name. Can't wait to see more of him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Sarah, Ben, Amelia and Elsa, and welcome sweet Oliver! What a beautiful baby boy to join your happy family. Hope these next days and weeks are wonderful as you get to know the newest addition. All best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! We're really excited for you guys. We hope Mom and Oliver are recovering well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the name and what a cutie, he looks like your girls. Conratulations. Hope to me Oliver soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the name! He's perfect. Congratulations! Wish we we were closer so we could see him in person. I have to admit to being jealous that he's here. I don't think I can wait another two weeks for our little boy to come. I'm sorry about the epidural. The same thing happened with Paul. Phil got his nose snapped off when he informed me that he could see the baby's head and I was almost done pushing, and I yelled that I knew EXACTLY where the head was so he if he knew what was good for him he could just shut up and let me squeeze the life out of his hand. You're amazing!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...