After our adventure at the National Colonial Farm we spent the evening at Jones Point Park. I took some family photos there for some friends. Before they arrived the girls busied themselves on the rocks near the lighthouse. Their imaginations are always in hyper speed, especially when they're together. They found some old pieces of driftwood and used them as telephones to talk to each other across the rocks and plan tea parties. I love watching them create imaginary worlds together. And I love capturing candid shots of them just being happy with simple pleasures like climbing on rocks and sharing secrets.
These pictures are AMAZING!!! I love them. Your girls are so beautiful.
ReplyDeletei could look at these pictures all day! the muted greys with the pops of color from the girl's dresses. the adorable poses. the soft backgrounds. all in all some pretty stellar photos of some pretty stellar (and highly fashionable) girls. nice job on both counts!
ReplyDeleteOk, can I magically join your world for a minute or two. Those pictures of the girls sharing secrets and hugging...darling. With brothers we get loud shouting, wrestling and crying all in one adventure, and lots of dirty hands. :) Maybe little I. will get a sister. Miss you.
ReplyDelete