This weekend has been HOT. Above 90. I can't complain because it's only a matter of time before the real heat and humidity (and mosquitos) of July and August arrive. Ben had to work all weekend so I kept the girls busy on Saturday with a nice long walk on the GW Parkway before it got too warm. Then we enjoyed a picnic at Grist Mill Park near Mount Vernon. We all became completely overheated there so we headed home and broke out the pool and the sprinkler.
Swimming in April? That's unheard of, even in Arizona! Elsa looks like she's wondering why her legs don't hang in the pool like her sister's. They are certainly cute bathing beauties.
okay guys, now Ian wants to go swimming, and it is only 58 degrees. Those little girls are so cute! I wish that Grace and Elsa could be closer,so they could play together. Can't wait to spend time with you this summer! Then we can all go swimming!
Swimming in April? That's unheard of, even in Arizona! Elsa looks like she's wondering why her legs don't hang in the pool like her sister's. They are certainly cute bathing beauties.
ReplyDeleteokay guys, now Ian wants to go swimming, and it is only 58 degrees. Those little girls are so cute! I wish that Grace and Elsa could be closer,so they could play together. Can't wait to spend time with you this summer! Then we can all go swimming!
ReplyDeletethanks for letting us use your pool today, we had so much fun. you have the best water toy!
ReplyDelete