Oh, that is so sad. Good luck finding her.
Oh no! Even I know how big that is. Good luck!
I'm sooooo sad. Don't forget to ask in your prayers to help you find Clara Stan.
Uh Oh, how sad. Maybe he could show up at the White House? Good Luck with Amelia!! By the way-how impressive she can write her name!!!
oh no! you've been doing so much.but i would like a print out of the poster....especially with amelia's signature.even in the worst of times you and your family are the most adorable people in all the world.
oh no! maybe she went on vacation for a while.
Oh no! This is tragedy! I hope you find Clara Stan soon for Amelia's sake and yours.
I can't imagine anything more devastating! I hope camel makes her way home.
... hey, just noticed you've changed your blog name, seems very fitting.
Oh, that is so sad. Good luck finding her.
ReplyDeleteOh no! Even I know how big that is. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI'm sooooo sad. Don't forget to ask in your prayers to help you find Clara Stan.
ReplyDeleteUh Oh, how sad. Maybe he could show up at the White House? Good Luck with Amelia!! By the way-how impressive she can write her name!!!
ReplyDeleteoh no! you've been doing so much.
ReplyDeletebut i would like a print out of the poster....especially with amelia's signature.
even in the worst of times you and your family are the most adorable people in all the world.
oh no! maybe she went on vacation for a while.
ReplyDeleteOh no! This is tragedy! I hope you find Clara Stan soon for Amelia's sake and yours.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine anything more devastating! I hope camel makes her way home.
ReplyDelete... hey, just noticed you've changed your blog name, seems very fitting.
ReplyDelete