Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter festivities...

We had a lovely Easter weekend coloring eggs, enjoying baskets full of goodies, hunting for eggs, and indulging in an Easter feast.




Elsa was pleased with her basket full of balls and empty eggs.


Amelia usually sports some pretty awesome hair in the morning. She was thrilled with her basket full of My Little Ponies.


My family has a tradition of making a bunny cake. The bunnies are usually hand-made using marshmallows, but I spent too much time making the cake and resorted to peeps.




Amelia couldn't wait to cut into the cake. After filling up on ham, cheesy potatoes, asparagus, deviled eggs, and homemade rolls, we had to wait awhile before we could handle the cake.








Elsa experiences a deviled egg.

3 comments:

  1. I love the girls Easter dresses. They look so cute. And that cake is amazing! I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarsh you must send me that cake recipe. it looks like something from a super fancy bakery. the frosting job is all pro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunny cake, what a fun idea. The girls look very lovely in their dresses, I can't believe how much Amelia has grown- looks like a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...