Friday, April 10, 2009

Egg hunts, daffodils, and other Easter delights.

We had about 25 kids at our house yesterday for our playgroup Easter egg hunt. It was so nice to be outside enjoying the good weather and making some good use of our yard before mosquito season.


Amelia really wanted to make some Easter/Spring cookies and I don't pass up opportunities to make sugar cookies.










Elsa enjoyed rolling around in the dirt and eating sidewalk chalk.






One of my favorite things to do this time of year is buy several bunches of daffodils and spread them throughout the house. Hooray for springtime!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for doing this, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth watered when I saw the sugar cookies and it's only 8 in the morning. I love sugar cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your daffodil idea. I'm going to copy you. Also, the party looks super fun. Playgroups are great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...