When Amelia was about 3 months old, we joined a fabulous babysitting swap with 3 other couples, each with one kid. We each took a turn babysitting all of the kids one Friday or Saturday each month, and we were able to go out the other 3. We never thought it would last this long, but for nearly 3 years, Ben and I have been able to go out nearly every weekend, and we have never paid for a sitter. Amelia has loved the swap. She gets so excited when it's time to get dropped off with her friends. Now that we are moving into the 2 kid world, we have kicked ourselves out, and I think we'll be going through some serious withdrawals. A huge thank you to our amazing friends who have been involved in the swap.


It was the best babysitting swap ever. I think I'm already going through withdrawals.
ReplyDeleteI haven't found a swap to compare. Thanks for the good times we had in the swap. BFF.;)
ReplyDelete